Anfim is situated directly at the pulse of the Italian espresso culture in Milan. The many neighbouring cafés and the passionate baristi who work there, have been their appreciated source of inspiration for many years. Anfim is probably one of the most well known grinder brands in South Africa, and you can find them in most coffee shops around the country.
Built for high volume coffee shops, the SP II Special Performance exhibits quality and efficiency – cup by cup, a perfectly clean taste.
Customised Titanium coated grinding discs with minimal degree of wear and tear that are paired with dual fan system, which reduces both heat and noise emission. The stepless grind adjustment and the user-friendly software with a precise timer, adjustable by steps of 1/10 of a second ensures consistent and exact dosing necessary for a constant pour time and perfect taste in the cup. The Start/Stop automatic activation switch for the portafilter makes it easy to use the grinder hands free. The SP II Special Performance is the perfect solution in busy environment.
The Anfim SPII is the perfect solution if you are looking for a grinder that will deliver high volumes of consistently great quality espresso to your customers.
Anfim SPII Espresso Grinder features
- Stepless grinding adjustment
- Micro-switch grind activation
- Overload protection
- Hopper slide
- Multifunctional display and control unit
- Manual push-button operation
- Electronic timer with variable programming for different doses
- Electronic shot counter
- Titanium coated flat steel burrs
- Dual fan Cooling
Anfim SPII Espresso Grinder stpecifications
- Grinding discs diameter: 75mm
- Voltage / Frequency / Phase: 220-240/50/1
- Power: 720W
- Grinding speed: 650 rpm
- Grinding capacity: up to 5-6 kg/day
- Grinding time for single: 2.2 sec
- Hopper capacity: 2kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 220 x 620 x 370 mm
- Weight: 20kg
- Packaged weight: 21.5kg