Faema opened their doors in 1945, and have been producing coffee equipment since then. In 1961 Faema launches the E61, the first machine to use a volumetric pump to push the water onto the coffee cake at a pressure of 9 atmospheres needed to produce the espresso, a process that replaces the use of the lever.
They are part of Gruppo Cimbali, one of the leading manufacturers of professional machines for making coffee and milk-based drinks, as well as coffee shop equipment.
About the E61 Jubile
Though built maintaining the original design and materials, E61 features updated devices linked to its revolutionary technical solutions and its stainless steel elegant body.
E61 is the first machine to use a volumetric pump to give the water the ideal 9-atmosphere pressure and keep it constant during the whole extraction process, unlike lever machines.
In E61 Legend, thanks to the preinfusion system, the extension of the contact time between the water and the ground coffee before extraction favours optimal extraction when it comes to the organoleptic properties of the espresso.
- White Wood: Automatic espresso coffee machine equipped with a microprocessor for an easy programming of coffee and hot water dosage.
- Naked: Automatic espresso coffee machine equipped with a microprocessor for an easy programming of coffee and hot water dosage.
- Legend: Semi-automatic espresso coffee machine.
- Boiler capacity: 6 litres (1 Group), 11 litres (2 Group), 17.5 litres (3 Group)
- Independent coffee boilers: 2 for 2 Group, 3 for 3 Group
- Dimensions (mm): 555 x 540 x 565 (1 Group) ; 715 x 540 x 565 (2 Group) ; 955 x 540 x 565 (3 Group)
- Weight (kg): 51 (1 Group) ; 60 (2 Group); 80 (3 Group)
- Supply power (W): 3300 - 3900 (1 Group) 4000 - 4800 (2 Group) ; 4800 - 5700 (3 Group)
Movable Steam Wand: R2,699
Rent from R106 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)