Faema opened their doors in 1945, and have been producing coffee equipment since then. In 1961 Faema launches the E61, the first machine to use a volumetric pump to push the water onto the coffee cake at a pressure of 9 atmospheres needed to produce the espresso, a process that replaces the use of the lever.
They are part of Gruppo Cimbali, one of the leading manufacturers of professional machines for making coffee and milk-based drinks, as well as coffee shop equipment.
About the E71
Every machine is much more than the sum of its component parts, but it is the details and design that make the E71E truly unique.
A better group head:
Thanks to the independent groups, you can manage different coffee varieties, respecting the specific temperatures of each one for optimal extraction. Additionally, the hydraulic circuit with a GTi control system guarantees you the perfect management of coffee infusion times.
Better new filter holders
The new, redesigned handles are designed to offer you maximum ergonomics and comfort. Optional new filter holders in the naked and double shot versions will be available.
- GTi: Independent boiler heating system. The water for the coffee is distributed to the appropriate boilers, where it is brought to the desired extraction temperature. The GTi heating system incorporates control over the infusion stage
- Smartboiler: System capable of managing the accumulation of energy stored in the boiler to allow a maximum constant supply of steam and water, even with intensive use of the machine.
- Perfect Grinding System (PGS): System capable of automatically adjusting the coffee grind.
- Barista Drive System (BDS): An integrated system that helps you by maintaining a constant dialogue between the machine and the grinder doser.
- Energy Saving Mode: Software that allows the boiler pressure to be lowered when the machine is not to brew coffee for a significant period of time.
- Cups4You: is an innovative application that offers a unique interaction with their X range fully automatic machines. You can download the application from the App Store and Google Play.
- Boiler capacity: 7 litres
- Independent coffee boilers: 2 for 2 Group, 3 for 3 Group
- Capacity of each independent coffee boiler (cc): 600 for both 2 and 3 Groups
- Dimensions (mm): 794 x 619 x 484 (2 Group) ; 1034 x 619 x 484 (3 Group)
- Weight (kg): 71 (2 Group) ; 90 (3 Group)
- Supply power (W): 6200 - 7400 (2 Group) ; 7500 - 8800 (3 Group)
- Back panel change: R2,969 (contact us for list of set panels available)
Black Wood: R21,499
Blacklit panel: R10,999
Kit Wifi: R4,499
Kit computer interface EVO: R20,000
Kit Scales Connection: R22,770
Rent from R247 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)