Faema opened their doors in 1945, and have been producing coffee equipment since then. In 1961 Faema launches the E61, the first machine to use a volumetric pump to push the water onto the coffee cake at a pressure of 9 atmospheres needed to produce the espresso, a process that replaces the use of the lever.
They are part of Gruppo Cimbali, one of the leading manufacturers of professional machines for making coffee and milk-based drinks, as well as coffee shop equipment.
About the E98UP
The E98UP is an elegant, versatile machine that is easy to use and maintain. Ergonomic and robust, the E98UP is made of steel. Its fixed-nozzle thermosyphon system is reliable and guarantees top performance, for excellent results in the cup every time.
- Semi Automatic
(White, Black & Red)
- Boiler capacity: 11 litres (2 Group), 17.5 litres (3 Group)
- Dimensions (mm): 820 x 518 x 552 (2 Group) ; 1020 x 518 x 552 (3 Group)
- Weight (kg): 63 (2 Group); 78 (3 Group)
- Supply power (W): 4100 - 4800 (2 Group) ; 6900 - 7000 (3 Group)
Hot Water Economizer with push button: R3,199
Cup Warmer: R4,899
Tall Cup: R5,599
Kit Groups light: R3,799
Rent from R57 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)