Faema opened their doors in 1945, and have been producing coffee equipment since then. In 1961 Faema launches the E61, the first machine to use a volumetric pump to push the water onto the coffee cake at a pressure of 9 atmospheres needed to produce the espresso, a process that replaces the use of the lever.
They are part of Gruppo Cimbali, one of the leading manufacturers of professional machines for making coffee and milk-based drinks, as well as coffee shop equipment.
About the Prestige
PRESTIGE stands out in the Faema history as a surprising machine, both versatile and simply unique. Now back on sale in two versions: PRESTIGE and PRESTIGE+.
Pure white opaque finishes, vertical push-button panel with LED buttons, lights on each group for correct illumination of the working areas, renewed steam wand to ensure better ergonomics.
- Prestige +
The traditional thermo system is available on both versions. On PRESTIGE+ you can adjust the temperature thanks to knobs on cup warmers for each group.
- Boiler capacity: 11 litres (2 Group), 17.5 litres (3 Group)
- Dimensions (mm): 812 x 539 x 560 (2 Group) ; 1012 x 539 x 560 (3 Group)
- Weight (kg): 64 (2 Group); 80 (3 Group)
- Supply power (W): 4200 - 5000 (2 Group) ; 5900 - 7000 (3 Group)
Group lights + Hot Water Economizer + Cupwarmer: R13,199
Group lights + Hot Water Economizer + Autosteam: R21,114
Group lights + Led bar + Hot Water Economizer + Cupwarmer: R16,146
Tall cup + Group lights + Hot Water Economizer: R12,834
Tall cup + Group lights + Hot Water Economizer + Autosteam: R26,634
Kit Additional Led Bar: R3,174
Kit lateral Panel DENIM: R5,727
Kit lateral Panel COPPER: R1,518
Kit lateral Panel BRASS: R1,518
Kit Back Panel DENIM: R5,934
Kit Back Panel COPPER: R5,382
Kit Back Panel BRASS: R5,382
Rent from R110 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)