Bialetti has been making stovetop coffee makers since the 1930s, beginning with the iconic Moka Express. The name Bialetti is in many countries known as stovetop kettles, replacing the latter in many instances. This tells the story itself. A brand that has been delivering quality stove top makers for almost a hundred years.
As with most moka pots, the Bialetti Venus comes in a variety of sizes. When choosing your size, please bear in mind that each cup corresponds roughly to a ~30ml concentrated shot. To make it longer, many people will dilute the concentrate for an Americano style coffee.
Almost all stovetops work best when brewed at full capacity so pick a cup size that will correspond to the number of people you want to serve (or half that amount if you like doubles).
Here are our recommendations in terms of number of people being brewed for:
- 1 person - 2 cup
- 1/2 people - 4 cup
- 2/3 people - 6 cup
- 3+ people - 10 cup
- Makes a concentrated rich espresso-style coffee
- Made of polished 18/10 stainless steel
- Easy to clean - just rinse & wipe and allow to dry
- Suitable for gas, electric & induction stoves (2 cup not suitable for induction)
- Insulated handle and nob for handling when hot
- Pressure valve
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)