Casadio has a reputation as being a manufacturer of reliable and durable equipment. Casadio was founded in 1950 by the Casadio family In Bologna. Originally, Casadio produced equipment for European coffee bars, and then put specific focus on coffee grinders. Their equipment was known for being very high quality. In the early 1990s, Casadio was sold, and its base was moved to Umbria.
In 1999, Casadio moved its headquarters back to Bologna, and became a subsidiary of Cimbali. The goal for Casadio was to revive its technology, and to establish a high-quality albeit simpler cost point for the market. Within Cimbali, Casadio is the brand that provides a short supply chain and simple, yet robust design point to offer high quality at a competitive price.
UNDICI WD features an adaptable and performing thermal system with fixed nozzles that guarantees an excellent quality in the cup.
It is characterised by a new plexiglass panels on the high part of the coffee machine and with mechanical button pads with LEDs.
Casadio Undici commercial espresso machine features
- Innovative Thermal System: Fixed-nozzle thermosyphon system that's adaptable and high-performing, guaranteeing excellent results in the cup.
- Robust and reliable: UNDICI is made of steel and aluminium to guarantee the best in robustness and reliability.
- Reduced size and easy to use: UNDICI is a compact, elegant, versatile machine that's easy to use, adjust and maintain.
Casadio Undici commercial espresso machine specifications
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||72 x 60 x 57 cm|
Rent from R63 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)