Faema opened their doors in 1945, and have been producing coffee equipment since then. In 1961 Faema launches the E61, the first machine to use a volumetric pump to push the water onto the coffee cake at a pressure of 9 atmospheres needed to produce the espresso, a process that replaces the use of the lever.
They are part of Gruppo Cimbali, one of the leading manufacturers of professional machines for making coffee and milk-based drinks, as well as coffee shop equipment.
About the E72 Touch
The most recent addition to the E71 range. The Faema E71 range is enriched with a new smart and intuitive product created to meet the needs of an increasingly broad target audience
Interface with touchscreen
The interface with 4.3" display, horizontal and visible from all angles, has the typical features of the E71 range, supported by Newton electronics: it can be personalised by choosing the number and colour of the programmable dose buttons.
Autosteam and purge function
Rush hour. Imagine having a machine that automatically froths milk while you make your customer's coffee. This is possible thanks to Autosteam, safe to use thanks to its Cold Touch cover. The "Purge" function, indicated by a blue icon that comes on after Autosteam, allows you an instant and effective cleaning of the automatic wand.
- GTi: Independent boiler heating system. The water for the coffee is distributed to the appropriate boilers, where it is brought to the desired extraction temperature. The GTi heating system incorporates control over the infusion stage
- AutoSteam Milk4: A device for heating and frothing large quantities of milk without manual intervention. The Milk4 version allows you to customise the temperature and level of emulsion of the frothed milk: not frothed, a little cream, standard cream, lots of cream.
- Smartboiler: System capable of managing the accumulation of energy stored in the boiler to allow a maximum constant supply of steam and water, even with intensive use of the machine.
- Perfect Grinding System (PGS): System capable of automatically adjusting the coffee grind.
- Barista Drive System (BDS): An integrated system that helps you by maintaining a constant dialogue between the machine and the grinder doser.
- Energy Saving Mode: Software that allows the boiler pressure to be lowered when the machine is not to brew coffee for a significant period of time.
- Cups4You: is an innovative application that offers a unique interaction with their X range fully automatic machines. You can download the application from the App Store and Google Play.
- Boiler capacity: 7 litres
- Independent coffee boilers: 2 for 2 Group, 3 for 3 Group
- Capacity of each independent coffee boiler (cc): 600 for both 2 and 3 Groups
- Dimensions (mm): 794 x 619 x 484 (2 Group) ; 1034 x 619 x 484 (3 Group)
- Weight (kg): 71 (2 Group) ; 90 (3 Group)
- Supply power (W): 6200 - 7400 (2 Group) ; 7500 - 8800 (3 Group)
- Back panel change: R2,969 (contact us for list of set panels available)
AutoSteam Cold Touch Milk4: R16,599
Blacklit panel: R10,999
Tall Cup: R8,699
Kit Wifi: R4,499
Kit computer interface EVO: R20,000
Kit Scales Connection: R22,770
Rent from R255 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)