Grimac's history starts in the 60s when they made it big in the coffee market with their spare parts and service. The following years are spent discovering the market and finding the ultimate way of brewing an espresso. After many years of research, Grimac decided in the 90s that it was time to make their own espresso machine.
are characterized by the simplicity of use applied to the pleasure of tasting. A design that does not bow to the dictates of aesthetics alone and that simplifies the preparation process, guaranteeing technological innovation and sustainability. The design applied to the function of the instrument transforms an accessory into a usable piece of furniture.
Palette of colors that adapt to any environment and style.
Determination and clear lines that alternate with pastel, soft or lively colors.
A professional machine, robust and essential, easy to install and easy to inspect. It is available in 2 groups automatic. A thermal balancing system allows it to maintain a constant temperature in the boiler in order to always offer the best coffee.
- Available in automatic version (A),with volumetric dosing
- SMART groups
- Double scale pressure gauge
- Safety heating element thermostat
- Water level control
- Boiler draining tap
- 2 Steam wand
- 1 Hot water wand
- Adjustable pre-infusion
- Cleaning cycle function
- Built-in motor pump
Accessories and optional extras
- Coffee dispensing counter
- Cup warmer
Rent from R60 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)