The company was founded in 1984 as Aerobie, Inc. by inventor and retired Stanford University engineering instructor Alan Adler. For many years they manufactured high performance sport toys, including the Aerobie Pro flying ring, which was used to set a Guinness World Record for farthest thrown object.
Then, in 2004, Alan began studying the brewing process with a simple goal in mind: brew a superior cup of coffee. The AeroPress Original debuted to critical acclaim in 2005, and is now sold in over 80 countries. It has even inspired the World AeroPress Championship, a fan-driven global phenomenon where creative coffee lovers from over 60 countries compete to make the best cup of coffee using their favorite AeroPress recipe.
In 2017 they sold the Aerobie sport toy line and became AeroPress, Inc. Smart design and creativity have always been the heart of what they do, and along with their customers, partners, and the World AeroPress Championship, they are now squarely focused on inspiring even more coffee lovers around the world to revolutionize their coffee routine!
About the AeroPress Go Travel
The AeroPress Go travel coffee maker is engineered to fuel an active lifestyle. It gives coffee lovers everything they need to conveniently brew superb coffee anywhere. Like the AeroPress Original, the AeroPress Go provides the same great taste and brews American, espresso, and cold brew style coffee that can be enjoyed as is or used in a wide range of energizing and refreshing drinks. Designed in Silicon Valley, Made in USA.
Compact and ready to travel
- Everything packs up neatly in a reusable, portable mug that you can take anywhere
- Includes compostable paper micro-filters
- Requires no electricity
Make delicious coffee in 3 simple steps:
- Add coffee and water
- Stir and brew in 10-30 seconds
- Press your perfect cup into a mug
(Refer to the GIF in the media for a visual!)
If you’re new to brewing, keep these tips in mind to make your perfect cup:
- Press gently
Pressing too fast or with too much force compacts the coffee grounds, making it harder to press into your mug
- Grind size
If the water is running through too fast, your grind is too coarse
- Trust your taste
Rather than focusing on brewing in the “right” way, prioritize finding a method that makes coffee you love. If it tastes good, you’re doing it right!
Brewing Ratio for AeroPress Brewing
In the context of AeroPress brewing, to brew a six-ounce (175 ml) cup of coffee, the recipe could be expressed several different ways: It is consistent (within an acceptable margin of error) to brew with one scoop of coffee + six ounces hot water. It is precise using a scale and the 1:17 ratio, to brew with 10 grams of coffee and 170 grams of hot water: 10 x 17 = 170. (It should be noted that with brewing volumes larger than the capacity of the AeroPress brew chamber, the effective brew ratio can range 1:10 to 1:13, and the resulting brew will be diluted to the strength of a 1:15-1:19 brew.)
What's included in the box:
- AeroPress Go Chamber & Plunger: For brewing the most delicious coffee ever!
- Mug with Lid: Pack up your AeroPress Go into a sturdy, portable mug that you can take anywhere.
- Micro-Filters: Includes 350 replacement AeroPress micro-filters. Micro-filters remove grit from your coffee, unlike other press-type coffee makers. The filter holder makes it easy to take micro-filters with you anywhere you go.
- Stirrer: Designed to be the perfect length for AeroPress Go.
- Scoop: Measures just the right amount of coffee for delicious, easy AeroPress Go recipes.
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)