Since 1960, Rhea has been promoting the excellence of the Made in Italy while breaking new ground to increase the reach and the potential of the vending industry. With pioneering technologies and fully customisable machines, Rhea has always brought together tradition, innovation, and design without compromising what matters most: premium quality and the sustainability of the entire life cycle of the product.
Because Rhea isn’t just thinking about what you want today, but what you may need tomorrow.
About V+ EC
Slim, compact, seductive. 3 canisters for products, plus water for tea.
laRhea V+ eC has the Varitherm, their patented induction heating system which adjusts the temperature of the water to the specific drink recipe requested, even for different ingredients within the same recipe. What’s more induction heating allow savings on energy costs and consumption by comparison to traditional boilers
Number of products it can produce: 12
V+ EC Specifications
- 12 selections
- 80 cups per day
- touch panel – 3,5” color display
- 12 direct selections
- up to 3 canisters
- no. of mixing bowls: 1
- direct hot water
- power: 3000 W
- no. coffee grinders : 1
- water supply: plumbed
- std. front side panels color: brown
- cup station color: silver
- grid: stainless steel
- dimensions: width: 318 mm, height: 560 mm, depth: 537 mm
- weight: 29.4kg
Rent from R88 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)