Founded in 1918, Italy
When Sergio and Arthur founded their pioneering coffee machine company it was to allow anyone to brew a superior cup of coffee at home, at the touch of a button. Combining Italian design heritage and passion for coffee with thoughtful use of technology, their machines continue to deliver uncompromising quality for the coffee lover who demands excellence.
About the IperAutomatica
IperAutomatica renews itself and becomes Premium: with the new components and the new restyling it's even more efficient and attractive than before.
New components for the management of soluble products, new canisters and a new mixer. New keyboard and glossy finish that give it a modern and bright look, characteristics that refine it in technology and beauty and that make it even more an essential work companion.
The clean and essential lines of IperAutomatica Premium blend well with both minimal environments and the most sophisticated architectural contexts of modern workspaces.
The machine adapts perfectly to small spaces thanks to its compact dimensions (max h 550 mm) and is extremely versatile, since it can dispense up to 8 different beverages made from coffee beans and 2 soluble products.
- Professional components (brewing unit, coffee grinder, boiler)
- Modular internal elements (modules: soluble, coffee grinder, coffee and water) for easy maintenance
- High dispensing area (145 mm)
- Photorealistic beverages icons
- Customisable tags
- New components for the management of soluble products (new canisters and a new mixer)
- Advanced circuit board that makes it possible to customize recipes, be compatible with the main payment systems protocols (MDB, BDV, Executive - external box required) and to record statistical data through an EVA-DTS protocol
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 350 x 550 x 542mm
- Weight: 32kg
- Power supply: 220-240V / 50 Hz
- Power pack: switching
- Absorbed power: 1500W
- Boiler: 1
- Boiler capacity: 300 cc - 1400 W
- Boiler material: Brass
- Water supply: independent tank
- Water supply connection: Optional
- Coffee beans canister: 1
- Instant products canister: 2
- Number of selections: 8
- Pre-selection: 1
- Mixer; 1
- Brewing unit: 7 gr or 9 gr
- Water tray: 4 l
- Coffee grounds tray: 25 coffee grounds
- Drop tray: 1 l
- Coffee beans: 1kg
- Milk: 0.35 kg
- Chocolate: 0.90kg
Rent from R35 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)