Bialetti has been making stovetop coffee makers since the 1930s, beginning with the iconic Moka Express. The name Bialetti is in many countries known as stovetop kettles, replacing the latter in many instances. This tells the story itself. A brand that has been delivering quality stove top makers for almost a hundred years.
Bialetti has recently simplified that decision with the release of the Bialetti Moka Induction; you can think of it as the best of both worlds. The top of the Moka Induction has the same classic, aluminium, octagonal shape of the original Moka Express. However the bottom is made of stainless steel like on the Venus. That doesn't only offer advantages in terms of wear and tear, it also makes it compatible with any stovetop including induction!
Bialetti Moka Induction features & specifications
- Makes a concentrated rich espresso-style coffee
- Made of polished 18/10 stainless steel, food-grade aluminium and silicone
- Easy to clean - just rinse & wipe and allow to dry
- Suitable for gas, electric & induction stoves
- Insulated handle and nob for handling when hot
- Pressure release valve for safety
- Available in three colours
At the moment, the Bialetti Moka Induction is only available in the 6 cup size, with each cup corresponding roughly to a ~30ml concentrated shot. We usually recommend 2-3 of these shots per person, so this size is ideal for two people sharing a short coffee. To make a longer coffee, many people will dilute the concentrate for an Americano or add warm or frothed milk for a latte or cappuccino.
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)