BARATZA™ (bah-rah-tsa) suggests (from Arabic and Swahili) a place where locals gather to drink coffee.
Designed and engineered in Seattle, USA Baratza has since its inception in 1999, offered high-quality, state-of-the-art grinders for those who care about making the best coffees. Created by the dynamic team of Kyle Anderson and Kyra Kennedy, Baratza quickly became known as the company to turn to for innovation, quality, and consistency.
About the Encore ESP
A game changer for the home espresso! For this price point there aren't many grinders that compete in quality of espresso grind that it produces. Worth the investment!
Optimized for precision, the Encore ESP delivers the grind resolution you need to brew creamy, syrupy shots of espresso. With simple turn-of-the hopper adjustments and the included dosing cup, the Encore ESP simplifies your espresso workflow.
Built for the daily grind: The Encore ESP's metal adjustment system is built to endure the rigors of daily espresso grinding. #1-20 will get you high-resolution espresso grinds and #21-40 is ready to grind for filter, french press, or cold brew!
Simple operation: Start grinding with a single press of the pulse button or run hands-free with a turn of the on/off knob
Quick-Release Burr System: Cleaning and maintenance is easier than ever with the quick-release burr.
Dosing Cup included: Get the grounds straight into your portafilter with less mess with the 54mm portafilter. Includes 58mm adapter!
- Speed To Grind: 1.3g/sec (Setting 10) - 2.2g/sec (Setting 30)
- Burrs: 40mm Conical Steel (M3)
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300g
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 120g
- Power: 100-120VAC 50/60HZ, 70W 0.8A
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 13 x 15 x 34 cm
- Designed & engineerd: Seattle, WA, USA
- Manufactured: Taiwan
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)