Faema opened their doors in 1945, and have been producing coffee equipment since then. In 1961 Faema launches the E61, the first machine to use a volumetric pump to push the water onto the coffee cake at a pressure of 9 atmospheres needed to produce the espresso, a process that replaces the use of the lever.
They are part of Gruppo Cimbali, one of the leading manufacturers of professional machines for making coffee and milk-based drinks, as well as coffee shop equipment.
About the Touch & Match Grinder:
The grinder setting system is quick and intuitive and adapts to all types of coffee, whether espresso or filter coffee. In addition, the on-demand grinding guarantees the freshness of the ground coffee and therefore the optimum preparation of all coffee-based beverages.
Output g/s: 1.5
Diameter grinding burrs: 55mm
Capacity: 0.550 Kg
Electrical connection: 240V
Rent from R12 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)