HeyCafé was founded in 2006 in Shanghai, China. In this first year they developed the HC600 coffee grinder, which showed that they could design and manufacture a well priced coffee grinder without compromising on quality.
In 2016 they became a fully subsidiary of the Hemro Group (owner of brands Mahlkonig, Ditting, Anfim & HeyCafé). The Hemro Group is the leading coffee grinder, burr manufacturer, and technology solutions company with offices, production sites, and distributors around the world.
With design & inputs from the Hemro Group and manufacturing by HeyCafé in China, this grinder is a great fit for any small to medium commercial operations.
Hey Cafe 880 Shop Grinder features
The perfect assistant for cupping and analyzing coffees in your laboratory with consistent results.
- Large and long lasting hardened steel burrs for reliable grinding
- High-performance motor for the fast grinding of higher volumes
- Stepless and precise grind setting for professional accurate grinding
- Practical powder shaker for easy cleaning and complete grinding
- Simply removable housing for a smart and convenient maintenance
- Multi-purpose powder chute with container holder for a simple and convenient grinding into the bag
- Compact footprint for efficient use of space
- Heavy-duty thick metal sheet body construction provides a maximum of robustness
Hey Cafe 880 Shop Grinder Specifications:
- Burrs diameter: 84mm (flat)
- Burr material: Hardened Steel
- Power: 550W
- Grinding speed: 450 g/min
- Hopper capacity: 1.3kg
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 450 x 180 x 685 mm
- Net weight: 26kg
- Gross weight: 28kg
- Voltage / Frequency: 230V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz or 220V/60Hz
- Colours available: Black & White
Rent from R33 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)