Mazzer is a leading company for the manufacture of coffee grinders, grinder-dosers and accessories. Its products are distributed in 90 countries worldwide and are well known for quality, reliability and design. The company is present throughout the entire technological process and the reliability of its components is internationally appreciated.
The Mini range of espresso grinders from Mazzer are designed specifically either for low volume or secondary use in a cafe (e.g. for decaf) or as a beautiful companion to any high quality home espresso machine.
About the Mazzer Mini
Despite its small package and diminutive name, the Mazzer Mini is built with high quality commercial grade components and features through and through. For instance, all Mazzer Minis feature micrometric (stepless) adjustment to allow you to perfectly dial in your grind setting for each coffee. They also feature a 250W motor, a 600g hopper and a really beautiful design.
This version of the Mazzer Mini is 'on demand' with an electronic timer. That means that you can grind to pre-defined, time-based doses that you programme into the grinder, at the push of a button, rather than having to use a less accurate manual doser. This functionality is very useful both in a cafe and a home context where it limits waste and helps make your brewing process more efficient by pre-calibrating your doses.
Mazzer Mini Electronic - features & specifications
- Digital electronic display with shot counter
- Electronic timed doses
- On demand (push button) function
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminium body
- Stepless micrometric adjustment
- Power: 250 Watt
- Grinding blades: Flat Ø 64 mm – 2½ inches
- Grinding blade speed: 1400 r.p.m. (50 Hz)
- Coffee bean container (hopper) capacity: 600 g
- Ground coffee container (doser) capacity: 200 g
- Dose adjustment: 1-30 s
- Net weight: 10.2 kg
- Dimensions: 47cm H x 35cm D x 17cm W
Rent from R20 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)