Mazzer is a leading company for the manufacture of coffee grinders, grinder-dosers and accessories. Its products are distributed in 90 countries worldwide and are well known for quality, reliability and design. The company is present throughout the entire technological process and the reliability of its components is internationally appreciated.
About Mazzer's Super Jolly Pro V
Iconic design, cutting-edge-technology and top reliability, the Super Jolly Pro V is a premium grinder for demanding small to medium sized cafés looking for quality, ease of use and consistent results. The evolution of its design, updated with new, sleek lines, makes the Super Jolly V Pro a contemporary classic, a modern grinder which pays tribute to the 1971 Jolly model.
Ergonomic and easy to use
Premium grinder for small to medium sized cafés looking for quality, durability and consistent results. The new Super Jolly V Pro is simple to use and full of functionalities, a reliable friend for any barista.
- The portafilter holder is fully adjustable and simple to use
- Easy to clean grinding chamber with no loss of the regulation
- Grind hand-free with the portafilter activated grind button
- Index your grind settings with the Memory Track System – MTS
- Use the magnet to place a tag on the hopper with the name of the coffee
- More precise, wider grinding adjustment range
New electronic features and optional IoT functionality give to barista, coffee roaster, business owner or service more control over the grinder.
Wherever you are, be connected to your grinder on your cloud.
Thanks to the internet-connectable platform data about your grinder is remotely easily accessible. You’ll be able to monitor any and all of your grinders’ output, keep up with maintenance needs, and improve the quality of your coffee in a scientific way using data tracked by the grinder (optional).
Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic - features and specifications
- On Demand Electronic Grinder
- Body: Aluminium Die Casting
- Grinding adjustment: Stepless micrometric grinding adjustment
- Power: 350 Watt
- Grinding blades: Flat Ø 64 mm – 2½ inches
- Grinding blade speed: 1400 r.p.m. (50 Hz)
- Coffee-bean container (hopper) capacity: 1.1 kg
- Net weight: 14 kg
- Dimensions: 61cm H x 42cm D x 24cm W