Astoria was born in 1969 and grew up in the hills of Susegana, a small town in the province of Treviso. Today they are on of the largest single coffee machine factories in the world.
A minimalist machine.
With Core200, espresso has a new design. Astoria’s heart beats inside Core, a blend of tradition, technology and passion for espresso. A solid and reliable product with a minimal and contemporary design.
Astoria Core200 2 Group Standard Features:
- Shot timer
- Flap rack in each group
- Larger diameter steam nozzles
- LED Backpanel work light
- Mechanical "filocarrozzeria" buttons (they keep the pediment clean)
- Pre-set doses: four different pre-set doses in the SAE version
- Power: 3900 W
- Voltage: 220 / 240V
- Boiler: 10.5l
- W / D / H : 747mm / 493mm / 511mm
- Net weight: 61kg
Rent from R80 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)