Astoria was born in 1969 and grew up in the hills of Susegana, a small town in the province of Treviso. Today they are on of the largest single coffee machine factories in the world.
Great is the small versatile machine, suitable for both professional and semi-professional use.
Its small size and ease of use make Greta the perfect machine for offices or bars with reduced coffee volumes. The internal components are identical to those of professional machines, though their sizes are reduced: this feature guarantees quality espresso, in every cup. Painted steel and plastic, it is available both with the internal volumetric pump, for connection to water mains, and with vibration pump in case of manual filling.
Astoria Greta 1 Group Standard Features:
- Vibrating pump with 4L tank
Backlit 4 coffee doses programmable
Boiler pressure gauge
Thermo-syphon unit with pre-infusion
Work top lighting
Boiler with automatic loading
Varnished steel/plastic body
Raised groups with flap rack
Pressure switch for boiler temperature control
SAE Optional Features:
Motor-driven internal pump (excluding tank)
Adapter kit to connect to water supply system
- Power: 2400/ 2600 W
- Voltage: 230 / 240V
- Heating unit capacity: 2 l
- Tank capacity: 4 l
- W / D / H : 395mm / 545mm / 511mm
- Net weight: 38kg
- Gross weight: 47kg
Rent from R42 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)