Achille Gaggia found Gaggia in 1930 in Milan, Italy with the quest to make the perfect cup of espresso. Today they offer a range of machines that ranges from affordable to higher end and then to bean to cup.
About Gaggia Classic Pro
The Gaggia Classic Pro is a very affordable machine for the aspiring barista. It provides all the necessary to make a good cup of coffee without breaking your purse.
A semi-automatic machine that is available in silver or black.
Gaggia Classic espresso machine specifications
- 15 bar pump
- 2.1L water tank
- Brush stainless steel body
- Chrome-plated brass portafilter
- Single, rapid-heating aluminium boiler
- Plastic & steel drip tray with extra capacity
- Unboxed weight: 7.3kg
- Dimensions: 23 X 38 X 24 cm
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Power: 1100-1200W
Rent from R8 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)