Grimac's history starts in the 60s when they made it big in the coffee market with their spare parts and service. The following years are spent discovering the market and finding the ultimate way of brewing an espresso. After many years of research, Grimac decided in the 90s that it was time to make their own espresso machine.
are characterized by the simplicity of use applied to the pleasure of tasting. A design that does not bow to the dictates of aesthetics alone and that simplifies the preparation process, guaranteeing technological innovation and sustainability. The design applied to the function of the instrument transforms an accessory into a usable piece of furniture.
Palette of colors that adapt to any environment and style.
Determination and clear lines that alternate with pastel, soft or lively colors.
They believe in conscious and sustainable consumption.
Their machines use paper pods: biodegradable and sustainable material.
They recommend consumption with this type of pods because the process of extracting the coffee from the pod best expresses the characteristics of espresso such as that served at the bar.
The water passes through a 100% natural vegetable paper filter, which does not release residues and the cellulose-based composition provides for disposal with a lower ecological impact than ordinary pods.
Pods available on our site
• Aluminium heat exchanger with excellent thermal stability for coffee extraction
• Power absorption of only 450W with working thermostat of 98 °C
• Inlet/outlet 3-way solenoid valve
• Vertical group closure to give at the machine more steadiness at group closure
• Patented Compensator, located in the lower part of the group, which allows an effortless closure at constant pressure over time
• No water leaks from the filter: that means no dirt deposits on bottom side (problem that persists in traditional systems)
• No group adjustment, the compensator at each use adapts itself to the gasket squashing that occurs every time, with consequent savings on spare parts
• Uniform extraction of the coffee due to the stabilization of the working pressure
• Easy access to group for maintenance purpose through the top cover, which is fixed by means of only two screws
• Spiral unit with special limescale-inhibiting GHA treatment
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)