Pallo is an American company that was born in the 1990 due to a shortage of proper espresso cleaning equipment. Today they are one of the leaders when it comes to said products.
What is a Pallo Coffeetool Grouphead brush?
A clean machine means clean coffee. Coffeetool is the smarter way to clean your espresso machine group heads and prevent the build up of rancid oils. Unlike other group head brushes, their patented design features an ergonomic handle and unique water deflector fins to keep scalding hot water from reaching your hand while cleaning the espresso machine group head.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 23 x 5 cm
- Replaceable Bristle Inserts save money and resources. Why throw away the whole handle just because the bristles have worn out?
- The Steam Wand vent hole cleaner keeps vent holes clear of mineral deposits and milk residue, ensuring proper aeration of milk.
- The Detergent dosing spoon doses the appropriate amount of backflush detergent.
- 3-pack replacement bristles (sold separately)
NOTE: Always move the Coffeetool in a clockwise motion when brushing grinds and debris from the group head to avoid loosening the Coffeetool bristle head insert.
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)