Mahlkönig is the first choice of baristas from all around the world. Their coffee grinders are regarded as guarantors for the highest coffee quality possible – since as early as 1924. They enable an even extraction of the precious entire coffee aroma with their outstanding grinding performances. The results are truly unique tastes experiences being served with every single cup.
Their product management relies on a systematic translation of the market’s requirement in order to realize the customers’ desired taste profiles. They owe their top achievements in performance and product quality to the engagement and experiences of their long-term colleagues working on the engineering, inside the production and at their assembly lines. This is how Mahlkönig stays on top as the undisputed market leader.
About the Mahlkonig EK43 Shop Grinder
There is no doubt that the EK43 is the product that put Mahlkonig on the map as a premium company in the specialty coffee grinder space. Over the years it has become an icon of the specialty coffee scene around the world, with its silhouette becoming a widely recognized symbol of specialty coffee. With the success of their flagship grinder, they released the EK43s, exactly the same grinder with identical grinding components, in a shorter and more compact package.
A quality coffee grinder such as the EK43 will undoubtedly help you to deliver the most delicious coffees that you possibly can!
Mahlkonig EK43 Shop Grinder features
- Outstanding particle size spread
- Higher extractions and better tasting coffee
- Easy to adjust grind settings
- Slim chassis and small footprint
- Quick, stepless grind settings
- Durable bean hopper
- Robust, high-quality build
- Available as the standard sized EK43 or the shorter EK43s
Mahlkonig EK43 / EK43s Shop Grinder specifications
- Voltage: 200 - 240V
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Phase: Single
- Power: 1300W
- Idle speed: 1450 rpm (50 Hz); 1760 rpm (60 Hz)
- Grinding disc diameter: 98 mm
- Grinding disc material: Cast steel
- Average grinding capacity: 25 g / s
- Hopper capacity: ca. 1,500g / 800g
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 23 × 83 × 41 cm / 23 x 68 x 41 cm
- Net weight: 26 kg / 23 kg
- Gross weight: 30 kg / 27 kg
Rent from R63 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)