Mazzer is a leading company for the manufacture of coffee grinders, grinder-dosers and accessories. Its products are distributed in 90 countries worldwide and are well known for quality, reliability and design. The company is present throughout the entire technological process and the reliability of its components is internationally appreciated.
About the Mazzer Major V Electronic
The Mazzer Major V boasts low retention, flexibility to adapt to all situations, and performs well at any time of the day—from the morning rush to regular service. It’s the grinder to have when a coffee shop wants to make the leap to the next level.
High productivity, flat burrs, cutting edge technology
New sharper and compact design, precision machined components, metal accessories, and high-tech electronics.
- Adjustable portafilter holder. Grind hands-free and consistently center the flow of grinds in your basket
- On-demand grinding can be easily activated with the portafilter
- User friendly memory track system to index grind setting
- Tag holder with magnet to place on the hopper the name of the coffee you are serving
- More precise, wider grinding adjustment range
KEEP IT SAFE
The dual fan cooling system is designed to protect the coffee beans from heat exposure thus preserving in-cup aromas.
HIGH CARBON STEEL BURRS
83 mm flat burrs 100% Made in Italy by Mazzer.
STEPLESS MICROMETRICAL GRIND ADJUSTMENT
Stepless micrometric grinding adjustment.
GRIND FLOW CONTROL SYSTEM
GFC reduces the electrostatic charge which causes the coffee powder on tray and counter and prevents clumping.
Uniform coffee grounds and consistent dosing to keep consistent results.
Low retention grinder to save time and coffee each time you change your settings.
Mazzer Major V - features and specifications
- Stepless micrometric grinding adjustment
- User friendly Memory Track system to index grind setting
- On Demand Grinding
- Stepless Micrometrical grind adjusment
- Power: 650 Watt
- Grinding blades: Conical Ø 83 mm - 3¼ inches
- Grinding blade speed: 1400 r.p.m. (50 Hz), 1600 r.p.m. (60 Hz)
- Coffee-bean container (hopper) capacity: 1.6 kg
- Net weight: 20.5 kg
- Dimensions: 68cm H x 47.5cm D x 25cm W
Rent from R39 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)