Slayer designs and manufactures professional espresso machines for a discerning global clientele. Since 2007, their revolutionary products have been provoking innovation in coffee and elevating the worldwide standard for specialty.
Two machine series, assembled by hand in Seattle, feature patented methods for preparing espresso and steaming milk. Slayer is the recipient of “Best New Product” awards from the Specialty Coffee Association of America (Slayer Espresso Single Group) and World of Coffee (Slayer Steam). They are an official SCA member with deep roots in coffee and continued efforts toward the advance of our industry.
About Slayer Steam X
Slayer Steam X is the result of ten years of hard work and dedication to the creation of high-tech barista tools. One of the key factors in the barista interface's success was bar flow and ease of movement during beverage manufacturing. Advanced twin volumetrics for shot extraction, flawless design and durability, and the most alluring price in the Slayer product range are all included in this model. For companies that rely heavily on reliable, high-volume beverage manufacturing, Steam X is a top performance and value-add contender.
The inclusion of an electronic solenoid valve increases the steaming workflow's speed and efficiency. Quick access to shot volume changes, the ability to activate the automated purge cycle, quick and deep cleaning regimes, and many other features that are frequently used are provided by the user-friendly barista dashboard. Advanced dual volumetrics for shot extraction offer consistency and quality in every shot.
Portafilters, brew and steam actuators, and cup rails are all fitted with Dura-Tex handles for style and toughness. Unquestionably, the most user-friendly machine for assembling speciality coffee drinks in large quantities is the Slayer Steam X.
Slayer Steam EP Commercial Espresso Machine key features
- Volumetric activation via paddle
- Programmable pre-wetting
- Centralized heads-up Barista Dashboard
- Intuitive, password-protected menus
- Dura - Tex Accents - actuators and portafilters
- PID-controlled independent brew tanks
- Enable Auto Purge function
- Hot water mix valve
- Massive work surface
- Wing channels keep wires and hoses hidden
- Super polished aluminium wings
- External pump
- Available in four colours: Bone Beige, Crimson Red, Sky Blue & Galaxy Black
- 2 x steam wands, 1 x hot water outlet
- Includes 8lt water softner
Slayer Steam EP specifications
|2 Group||3 Group|
|Width||86.5 cm||110.5 cm|
|Length||70.5 cm||70.5 cm|
|Height||42.5 cm||42.5 cm|
|Weight||100 kg||139 kg|
|Brew tanks||1.7 L, 600 W||1.7 L, 600 W|
|Steam tank||7.4 L, 3,500W||12 L, 4,500 W|
|Single phase power||220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 26 Amps||220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 35 Amps|
|Three phase power||380 V AC 50/60 Hz, 17 Amps||380 V AC 50/60 Hz, 22 Amps|
Rent from R475 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)