The company was founded in 1984 as Aerobie, Inc. by inventor and retired Stanford University engineering instructor Alan Adler. For many years they manufactured high performance sport toys, including the Aerobie Pro flying ring, which was used to set a Guinness World Record for farthest thrown object.
Then, in 2004, Alan began studying the brewing process with a simple goal in mind: brew a superior cup of coffee. The AeroPress Original debuted to critical acclaim in 2005, and is now sold in over 80 countries. It has even inspired the World AeroPress Championship, a fan-driven global phenomenon where creative coffee lovers from over 60 countries compete to make the best cup of coffee using their favorite AeroPress recipe.
In 2017 they sold the Aerobie sport toy line and became AeroPress, Inc. Smart design and creativity have always been the heart of what they do, and along with their customers, partners, and the World AeroPress Championship, they are now squarely focused on inspiring even more coffee lovers around the world to revolutionize their coffee routine!
Stainless Steel Filter
Richer coffee is just one press away with their reusable metal coffee filter. It keeps out grounds but allows flavourful oils and little sediment to pass through for delicious full-bodied coffee, compared to the paper filter that holds this back.
- Ideal for home, office and travel.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly.
- Easy to clean: just rinse & dry or put in dishwasher
- Compatible with Aeropress Original, Aeropress Clear and Aeropress Go coffee makers. Not compatible with AeroPress XL coffee maker.
- Made in USA, Designed in Silicon Valley
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)