Astoria was born in 1969 and grew up in the hills of Susegana, a small town in the province of Treviso. Today they are on of the largest single coffee machine factories in the world.
With a simple yet harmonious aesthetics, durable materials and details optimized for professional use, Tanya is the ideal solution for those looking for the essence of quality and the best combination of simplicity and reliability. Available in the SAE electronic version with volumetric dosage of 4 coffee doses, programmable directly from the keypad, and in the AEP semi-automatic version, with manual override button.
Astoria strongly believes in energy saving and waste reduction and has been designing machines with low environmental impact for years.
Astoria Tanya 1 Group Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine – EAP Semi-Automatic Features:
- Built-In Motor Pump
- Body Made of Painted Steel
- Boiler and Pipes Made in Copper and Brass Pipe Fittings
- Dual Gauges for Boiler and Pump Pressure Control
- Indicator Light to Inform the Machine Is On
- Automatic Water Refill (a.W.R.)
- One Steam Wand – One Hot Water Wand (1-2 Gr)
- 2200 Watt
- Width 505mm, Depth 535mm, Height 515mm
- Weight 44kg
- 6 Lt Boiler Capacity
Rent from R39 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)