BARATZA™ (bah-rah-tsa) suggests (from Arabic and Swahili) a place where locals gather to drink coffee.
Designed and engineered in Seattle, USA Baratza has since its inception in 1999, offered high-quality, state-of-the-art grinders for those who care about making the best coffees. Created by the dynamic team of Kyle Anderson and Kyra Kennedy, Baratza quickly became known as the company to turn to for innovation, quality, and consistency.
About the Encore
The Baratza Encore is the perfect entry-level grinder for your craft coffee journey.
The Encore consistent grinds for brew methods from espresso to French Press and everything in between. Straightforward controls make your daily routine simple and easy.
- Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Encore’s 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at producing consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse as well as being durable and will remain sharp for many years.
- Grind adjustment: Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- Grind retention: To maximize freshness, the Encore minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- Powerful motor: A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch
- Speed To Grind: 0.8g/sec.—1.1g/sec.
- Burrs: 40mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 227gm
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 142gm
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 12 x 35 x 16
- Power Rating: 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 80W, 0.5A class II
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)