BARATZA™ (bah-rah-tsa) suggests (from Arabic and Swahili) a place where locals gather to drink coffee.
Designed and engineered in Seattle, USA Baratza has since its inception in 1999, offered high-quality, state-of-the-art grinders for those who care about making the best coffees. Created by the dynamic team of Kyle Anderson and Kyra Kennedy, Baratza quickly became known as the company to turn to for innovation, quality, and consistency.
About the Sette 270
The Sette 270 sets the standard for high-performance home espresso grinders.
Offering 30 responsive macro-adjustments plus 9 marked settings of stepless micro-adjustment to let you dial in your shots time after time. These are directly connected the ground-breaking Sette series gearbox technology to provide near-zero retention and a quick-accessible cleaning and maintenance process.
The front-mounted control panel with backlit LED display is user-friendly. Easy programmable buttons allow for grind time settings within 0.01 second and you can save up to 3 different dose preferences. The grind quality on the Sette 270 covers a wide breadth of styles and with the convenient convertible device you can go from grinding into your portafilter to grinding into the included anti-static bin or most of the popular single-cup brewing methods.
- Convertible device holder & grounds bin: A built-in convertible holder, unique to the Sette Series, allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (V60, Clever, Able Kone, etc.)
- Grind adjustment: The Sette has a macro adjust of 30 steps, grinding from espresso to manual brew. A step-less micro adjust with 9 indicators, allows the user to easily dial in a perfect espresso.
- Grind retention: To maximize freshness, the Sette minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- Powerful motor: A powerful, high torque DC motor drives the Sette. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- Speed To Grind: Espresso 3.5g/sec—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
- Burrs: 40 mm Steel by Etzinger
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300-400gm
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 160gm
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 13 x 40 x 24
- Power Rating: 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 240W 1.6A, class I
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)