BARATZA™ (bah-rah-tsa) suggests (from Arabic and Swahili) a place where locals gather to drink coffee.
Designed and engineered in Seattle, USA Baratza has since its inception in 1999, offered high-quality, state-of-the-art grinders for those who care about making the best coffees. Created by the dynamic team of Kyle Anderson and Kyra Kennedy, Baratza quickly became known as the company to turn to for innovation, quality, and consistency.
About the Virtuoso Plus
It’s the tried and true, quality-driven grinder that most baristas have at home and even in their cafes! The Virtuoso+ delivers a clean, café-quality taste to your cup thanks to a high-performance conical burr set that produces uniform grind particles for balanced flavor notes.
Find the perfect grind size with 40 individual settings for any method you feel in the mood to brew, from espresso to French Press. Easily control and replicate the perfect grind amount for your brew with the help of a digital screen and an intuitive interface.
The Virtuoso+ grinds fast, keep an eye on the grinding action through the clear grounds bin, backlit with LEDs. The Virtuoso+ marries form and function for a stylish brewing tool that allows you to explore the vast range of flavor profiles. Fast forward your coffee journey with consistency and reliability while complimenting your coffee setup.
- Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Virtuoso+’s 40 mm conical burrs grind uniform coffee at 1.5 to 2.4g/sec, depending on the setting.
- Grind adjustment: Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French press. The grind range is from 200 to 1200 microns.
- Grind retention: To maximize freshness, the Virtuoso+ minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- Powerful motor: A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs
- Digital timer: The motor is controlled by a 40 second digital timer adjustable to the tenth of a second, that allows repeatable dosing.
- Speed To Grind: 1.5g/sec.—2.4g/sec. / 550 RPM
- Burrs: 40mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 230gm
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 142gm
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 12 x 35 x 16
- Power Rating: 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 80W, 0.5A class II
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)