Caedo is an Italian coffee company that handmakes their grinders in Venice.
About the E6P Grinder
A full-size coffee grinder in a fraction of space. They designed every component and mechanism, reaching an even more precise and comfortable use,suitable even during the busiest work times.
Striking the perfect balance between performance and price, Ceado’s E6P is a programmable electronic grinder with stepless adjustment and a crystal clear touch screen. Its single and double dosing buttons can be programmed by time within 1/10th of a second, with a manual grinding option available for free dispensing. Designed for espresso grinding, the E6P is equipped with a 300W motor and a pair of 64mm steel burrs for an average grinding output of 1.7 - 2g/second.
Steady Lock Grinder
This system, unique in the world, ensures in any working stress condition a constant distance between the burrs,allowing to keep the chosen grinding consistency.
- Voltage: 220-240V • 50-60 hz
- Power: 300 W
- Rpm: 50hz/60hz1380 / 1650
- Average output (g/s) calculated at standard Italian Espresso Consistency: 1,7 (50hz) / 2 (60hz)
- Net weight: 8,0 kg
- Gross weight: 8,9 kg
- Dimensions: 178 x 212 x 440h mm
- Burrs: ø 64 Flat burrs
- Hopper capacity: 600 g
- Grinding adjustment: Micrometrical stepless
- Dose setting: Digital
- Display: Touch
- Dosing: Free and Pre-set
- Start: Pulse button
- Note: Additional voltage models available
Rent from R20 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)