Carimali is a privately owned Group of companies devoted to the production and sales of beverage equipment. Their production comprehends a wide range of fully and semi-automatic coffee machines, together with a number of related accessories.
The group headquarters are based in Bergamo, Italy, where the main production factory is located on a surface area of 20.000 smq. A second production unit is based in Suzhou, China, and also serves as distribution hub into the area for Carimali Italian-made machines. They are committed to an ethical behaviour in all business domains, trying to stand out as an example when compared to other, results driven companies.
Bubble is the new Carimali clever model, ideal for those coffee professionals who are looking for the best solution to achieve high quality, excellent performance with valued features.
It is identified by round-shaped sides and groups, that makes it a unique, stand out modern and attractive design.
Available with high-raised and low groups, the new machine has been developed with high-quality features:
– user-friendly display
– programmable hot water doses
– pressure gauge for steam boiler and pump
– programming of pre-infusion for all drink selections and temperature probe for constant control of steam boiler pressure.
Bubble is equipped by a large cup warmer in stainless steel that allows the user to have cups near at hand!
- Direct Water Connection
- Fully Automatic Traditional Machine
- Boiler capacity: Double – 11L
- Double Head Dimension- W 728 x D 515 x H 497 mm
- Double- 63kg
- 5 programmable buttons per head
- High Rise features
- 8 or 12 LT Water Softener
Rent from R56 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)