The story began in 1941, when the CHEMEX® Coffeemaker was invented by Dr. Peter Schlumbohm PhD to brew the PERFECT cup of coffee. Since that time, the CHEMEX has spanned generations and the globe as an icon of American design.
History and craft are embedded in their makeup. At the CHEMEX® factory located in Massachusetts, they still inspect, polish and hand-tie each coffeemaker and cut every filter - just as they always have.
Filters to be used with a Chemex: 100 per pack
3 Cup Size
- Brews 1-3, 150ml cups (1-1.5 mugs)
- ~450ml in volume
- Uses 3-cup half-circle filters
6 Cup Size
- Brews 1-6, 150ml cups (1-3 mugs)
- ~900ml in volume
- Uses all Chemex filters except half-circle 3-cup version
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)