Wega creates professional coffee machines and grinders, promoting the passion and their team’s knowledge. Design, productive excellence, respect of the enviroment and quality cup shaped are their drive.
In Wega the results from hard work, competence and constant research lead to perfect maturation, which brings coffee to its ideal destination. They offer a range of electronic, semi-automatic and manual machines that can capture the most authentic essence of Italian espresso.
The Wega Orion is a solid, entry level, no frills espresso machine designed with the high volume commercial customer in mind. The Orion comes in 2 or 3 group variants as well as a compact 2 group version. It offers the option of automatic volumetric dosing, helping baristas deliver high volumes of consistent, great quality espresso without the unnecessary distractions of superfluous features. With its high capacity copper boiler and a thermal overload preventing the elements burning out, the Orion is robust, durable and built to last.
New: Gas converted Wega Orion:
The gas kit on the Wega Orion brings down the power consumption from 3,000W to 4,000W to a mere 300W. The espresso machine can thus be run from an inverter or small battery pack. Perfect for mobile trucks, or to combat load shedding. Only available in semi-automatic.
Wega Orion commercial espresso machine gas converted features:
- Built in rotary pump
- E61 group heads
- 2x High power steam wands (2 group version)
- 1x Hot Water Spout
- Automatic Water Refilling (connected to water mains)
- Reliable steel build
- High capacity copper boiler
- Thermal overload prevents the elements from burning out if the boiler runs dry
- Gas converted: brings down the power consumption from 3,000W plus to a mere 300W. Can be run from a small inverter/battery
- Cup warming area
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Pump pressure gauge
- Electromechanical switches per group (EPU Semi-Auto Version)
- 4 Programmable volumetric doses per group (EVD Auto Version)
Wega Orion commercial espresso machine specifications
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||72 x 54.5 x 51.5 cm|
Rent from R86 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)