The EX3 is an attractive and extremely versatile professional espresso machine. Featuring a smart design concept, It can be easily customized -and manufactured- through the combination of a wide range of different options, both external (number of groups, colours and finishings, lighting, etc.) and technical. Thus, the EX3 is aimed to suit any kind of business with an espresso demand, whether it is a small café or a big coffee shop chain.
About Crem International
If you haven't heard of Crem, you are forgiven; many outside of the industry have not. That is because Crem is actually a group of companies including such reputable commercial brands as Coffee Queen and Expobar. Historically, Crem has not released many machines under its own brand, but the Crem One is part of an exciting new generation of machines sporting the parent company's name.
- MODULARITY. Thanks to its modular design, the EX3 is more than flexible and can meet the bespoke needs of a business. From the compact Mini 1 group version to the high capacity 3 group.
- CONTEMPORARY. Stylized design lines for a new concept of espresso machines.
- ERGONOMICS. Every element and detail has been designed to take into account usuability and the barista experience.
- COMPACT. The EX3 features improved proportions and balanced dimensions, optimizing every component to make it both attractive for baristas and accessible for service tasks.
Crem EX3 key features
- Two brewing groups (E61)
- Volumetric rotary pump
- Five configurable doses via keypad buttons
- Digital display with shot timer
- Pre-infusion chamber in group head
- Electronic pre-infusion
- PID control
- Raised group head (clearance for tall cups)
- Two cool touch steam wands (not pictured)
- Dedicated hot water tap with configurable water dose
- Double 60mm pressure gauge
- Barista lights
- Automatic group head cleaning cycle
- Eco mode
- Automatic on/off setting
- Includes 1 complete single and 1 complete double portafilter
|1 Group||2 Group||3 Group|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||55cm x 57.5cm x 46.5cm||77cm x 57.5cm x 46.5cm||99cm x 57.5cm x 46.5cm|
|Boiler Capacity||6 Litre||11.5 Litre||17.5 Litre|
|Operation pressure||0.8 - 1.2 bar||0.8 - 1.2 bar||0.8 - 1.2 bar|
|Power Output||2800 Watts||3350 Watts||4350 Watts|
|Power Input||220-240V x 50Hz||220-240V x 50Hz||220-240V x 50Hz|
Rent from R65 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)