The story behind ECM began 25 years ago with the vision of founder Wolfgang Hauck and together with the then partner ECM S.p.A from Italy to create heat exchanger espresso machines for the upscale household.
The decades of acquired expertise as exclusive importer for a host of Italian brands such as Gaggia, Cimbali, Pavoni, Quick, and Vibiemme and his idea to produce high-quality and durable espresso machines using tried-and-tested components from the world of professional technology finally led Hauck to turn his dream into reality in 1996 and to market his own products for the first time. The product range began with the first version of the "ECM Technika" model, which is still incredibly popular today.
About Mechanika IV Profi
Heat Exchanger System with Rotary Pump. Puristic design, professional features.
- High-end ECM brew group with innovative stainless steel brew group
- Easy access to the water tank through removable cup warming tray
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to a fixed water connection
- Professional quick steam and hot-water lever valves
- 2 ergonomically angled ECM portafilters with weight-balanced shape
- Water tank: 3l
- Boiler volume: 2.1l
- Stainless Steel Boiler
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Pump pressure gauge
- Rotary pump
- Water tank/direct water supply switchover
- Lever valve technology
- Removable cup warming tray
- Weight: 27.5kg
- Dimensions: 302mm x 450mm x 395mm
Rent from R48 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)