The story behind ECM began 25 years ago with the vision of founder Wolfgang Hauck and together with the then partner ECM S.p.A from Italy to create heat exchanger espresso machines for the upscale household.
The decades of acquired expertise as exclusive importer for a host of Italian brands such as Gaggia, Cimbali, Pavoni, Quick, and Vibiemme and his idea to produce high-quality and durable espresso machines using tried-and-tested components from the world of professional technology finally led Hauck to turn his dream into reality in 1996 and to market his own products for the first time. The product range began with the first version of the "ECM Technika" model, which is still incredibly popular today.
About Mechanika V Slim
A Single Boiler System with Vibration Pump to make perfect coffee even in the smallest kitchen. Their small allrounder in a compact design.
- Very compact design
- Convenience switch with many options
- Three preset temperatures can be easily chosen
- Preinfusion ON/OFF
- ECO mode ON/OFF
- High-end ECM brew group with innovative stainless steel bell
- Large stainless steel boiler (2.2 l)
- Easy access to the water tank due to removable cup warming tray
- 2 ergonomic ECM portafilters with weight-balanced shape and angled grip
- Easy access to the expansion valve for an individual brew pressure adjustment
- Water tank: 2.8l
- Boiler volume: 2.2l
- Stainless Steel Boiler
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Pump pressure gauge
- PID control
- Vibration pump
- Rotary valve technology
- Removable cup warming tray
- Weight: 20.2kg
- Dimensions: 250mm x 445mm x 395mm
Rent from R41 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)