Faema opened their doors in 1945, and have been producing coffee equipment since then. In 1961 Faema launches the E61, the first machine to use a volumetric pump to push the water onto the coffee cake at a pressure of 9 atmospheres needed to produce the espresso, a process that replaces the use of the lever.
They are part of Gruppo Cimbali, one of the leading manufacturers of professional machines for making coffee and milk-based drinks, as well as coffee shop equipment.
About the MD3000
MD3000 is a professional coffee grinder.
Instantaneous, electronic grinder-doser: it freshly grounds the set doses directly into the filter-holder. With MD 3000 on demand, the whole coffee beans are ground directly in the filter holder before the espresso is extracted, resulting in better in-the-cup aroma. The grinder-doser can be programmed to operate automatically or manually.
- On demand touch
- On demand touch bluetooth
Output g/s: 4
Diameter grinding burrs: 64mm
Capacity: 1.6 Kg
Electrical connection: 240V
Rent from R39 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)