La Cimbali has a new flagship.
Designed to steal the show. A design icon that defines a space’s status.
No reverse side. No hidden parts. Each side is a front designed to be displayed.
A compendium of futuristic dynamism, solid construction and cutting-edge technology geared around the wisdom of gestures.
A newly designed project that combines passion for high-quality coffee with the rationale of functional and smart ergonomics.
The launch of the M200 was long-awaited.
It was a challenge to follow in the footsteps of a machine like the M100. But La Cimbali’s DNA is expressed in its slogan: project. A relentless forward thrust that has generated a new aesthetic and functional paradigm.
A lowered structure that leaves room for dialogue and a visual relationship between baristas and users.
A timeless design that nonchalantly fits into any context.
The M200 is the result of a multi-year research project.
A process of collective genesis involving the contribution of engineers and production technicians, baristas and sensory scientists, brand managers and industrial designers, resulting in an unprecedented machine. A long-time interpreter of the La Cimbali spirit, designer Valerio Cometti has harmonised the different contributions in an iconic form, a fluid expression of the forces at work and the gestures in action. The new M200 is a three-dimensional representation of a renewed relationship between increasingly attentive baristas and their customers, who are increasingly eager to discover and appreciate high-quality coffee. A machine designed to take the sensory experience to its fullest expression.
- Specially designed lights illuminate the work surface
- Ergonomic design: ultimate design to accomodate baristas in a high volume setup
- Adjustable worktop: change height of the worktop to fit any cup size
- Auto Steam Wand: Program steam profiles for milk frothing and froth at the touch of a button
- Configure profiles on each group head individually
Boiler Capacity: 7 Litres
Max power: 6200 -7400 Watt
Dimensions (W x D x H): 88.7cm x 85.9cm x 74cm
Rent from R316 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)