La Marzocco was founded in 1927 in Florence, Italy. In 1939, it was La Marzocco that developed and patented the first coffee machine with a horizontal boiler, now an industry standard. Today, La Marzocco remains an artisan company, while offering important advancements in equipment technology to its customers and in the industry.
Introducing the La Marzocco Linea Micra
A compact, easy-to-use home espresso machine with the powerful performance worthy of the La Marzocco name. Designed as a scaled-down version of the Linea Classic S, the Linea Micra combines a dynamic feature set and small body that allows you to explore the world of espresso. Easy setup, quick heat-up time, and all the essential tools, the Linea Micra makes dialing in your morning routine simple.
La Marzocco Linea Micra - Available In Multiple Colours
With all its functionality and La Marzocco's classic style, the home barista also has the option of choosing among a range of different colours for their coffee brewing center piece. When you make an enquiry, please let us know what colour(s) you're interested in so we can check availability.
With double-boilers, PID, and full temperature control, you can count on deliciously-crafted espresso drinks—shot-to-shot.
Café-quality equipment packaged into a compact 34 x 29 x 39cm form. It’s easy to make Micra the centerpiece of the kitchen.
Linea Micra Espresso Machine Feature Summary
- Dual boilers with PID brew temperature control
- Convertible Portafilter
- Internal reservoir or optional plumbing kit
- Insulated steam wand
- Barista lights to illuminate your shots
- Classic paddle group actuator
- Magnetic pop-out drip tray
- Separate hot water spout and steam wand
- Included in the box:
- Linea Micra espresso machine
- Commercial 58mm stainless steel portafilter with double spouts
- Spare single spout for portafilter
- 7g, 14g & 21g filter baskets
- Blank filter basket for back-flushing
- 350ml steaming pitcher
- 58mm steel tamper
- Water test kit
- Espresso machine cleaning powder
La Marzocco Linea Micra Espresso Machine Specifications
- Steam boiler capacity: 1.6L
- Brew boiler capacity: 0.25L
- Height: 34cm
- Width: 29cm
- Depth: 39cm
- Weight: 19kg
- Power: 1600W
- Voltage: 220-240V
Options and customisations
- Pro touch steam wands: Included
Rent from R60 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)