Rancilio is a company that was founded in 1927. With decades of experience, selling in over 115 countries and 2 R&D centres they are one of the leaders when it comes to coffee equipment.
About PID Control Kit
(This kit is compatible with ALL Rancilio Silvia versions)
The PID Temperature Control Kit is a retrofitting kit designed to control the coffee water temperature on an espresso machine.
The coffee water temperature in the boiler of a home espresso machine is originally controlled by a bi-metal thermostat, which causes a big temperature swing. The PID controller kit replaces the function of the mechanical coffee thermostat. After the kit is installed, the standby brew water temperature can be controlled to within ±1° (F or C) accuracy. Thus, it will significantly improve the taste and consistency of your espresso. Users can see the boiler temperature on the PID controller directly and also easily adjust the brew water temperature to suit their own tastes.
- Monitor and display the boiler temperature precisely.
- Regulate the standby coffee water temperature to within ±1° (F or C) accuracy.
- Allow easy adjustment on the coffee water temperature.
- Greatly improved the taste and the consistency of brewed espresso shot.
- All buttons on the Rancilio Silvia machine function the same way as they were.
- The kit installation is fully reversible.
If you purchase the unit with a Silvia we will install the unit for you, free of charge. Please take note that should you install the kit yourself, you will lose your warranty.
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)