Rocket Espresso produces the finest espresso machines in the tradition of ‘Fatto a Mano’ translated to, ‘made by hand’.
Their small team of craftsmen produce both premium domestic and commercial espresso machines, beautifully made with meticulous care and attention to detail.
More importantly, Rocket Espresso machines will deliver the finest espresso in the cup, time after time.
Features taken directly from our commercial espresso machine range give the Cronometro machines superior technology that is normally only found in full sized commercial espresso machines.
Now with digital shot timer, PID temperature control, insulated boilers and the Rocket Espresso 9 mm boiler end plates, stability and temperature control is further enhanced.
The use of a rotary pump ensures quiet yet robust pump performance and allows the user to have the machine draw water from the internal machine reservoir or alternatively connect the machine directly to the water supply.
The Cronometro machines are offered in two different body styles, the Giotto or the Mozzafiato.
Giotto & Mozzafiato - Two Different Styles
The Cronometro R espresso machine is available in two different versions: the angular Giotto and the square Mozzafiato. There are no differences between the two machines other than the shape of the body, so feel free to pick whatever suits your style!
Rocket Cronometro R Espresso Machine Features
- Heat exchange boiler design
- PID control for greater temperature stability
- Nickel-plated copper boiler with brass end plates
- Full sized commercial rotary pump
- Water reservoir or direct water connection option
- Height adjustable feet
- Stainless steel cup frame
- Low water indication system
- Dual preinfusion system
- Thermosyphon system for temperature stability
- Group pressure gauge
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Comes with two complete portafilters (single and double)
- Comes with tamper
- Separate steam and hot water wands
- No-burn steam wand
- Now with built in shot timer
Rocket Cronometro R Espresso Machine Specifications
- Boiler capacity: 1.8L
- Reservoir capacity: 2.5L
- Power: 1200W
- Dimensions Giotto: 335 x 420 x 400* mm (width x depth x height) *425 mm height with cup frame
- Dimensions Mozzafiato: 280 x 425 x 400* mm (width x depth x height)
- Weight Giotto: 27.8 kg
- Weight Mozzafiato: 30.2 kg
Rent from R44 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)