Rocket Espresso produces the finest espresso machines in the tradition of ‘Fatto a Mano’ translated to, ‘made by hand’.
Their small team of craftsmen produce both premium domestic and commercial espresso machines, beautifully made with meticulous care and attention to detail.
More importantly, Rocket Espresso machines will deliver the finest espresso in the cup, time after time.
The Cronometro V model is offered in two different body styles, both with heat exchanger PID temperature control technology.
Now with digital shot timer allowing the user to better optimise extraction time. Temperature control is optimised through a PID controller drawing on 4 different signal parameters to ensure stability and optimum results in the cup.
An adjustable temperature display allows the user to select individual brewing temperatures for different coffee types and roast styles.
The Giotto and Mozzafiato Cronometro V machines introduce users to the Rocket Espresso movement for better espresso in the home without compromise.
Giotto & Mozzafiato - Two Different Styles
The Cronometro V espresso machine is available in two different versions: the angular Giotto and the square Mozzafiato. There are no differences between the two machines other than the shape of the body, so feel free to pick whatever suits your style!
Rocket Cronometro V Espresso Machine Features
- Heat exchange boiler design
- PID control for greater temperature stability
- Copper boiler with brass end plates
- Vibration pump
- Water reservoir operation
- Height adjustable feet
- Stainless steel cup frame
- Low water indication system
- Dual preinfusion system
- Comes with two complete portafilters (single and double)
- Comes with metal tamper
- Group pressure gauge
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Separate steam and hot water wands
- No-burn steam wand
- Now with built in shot timer
Rocket Cronometro V Espresso Machine Specifications
- Boiler capacity: 1.8L
- Reservoir capacity: 2.5L
- Power: 1200W
- Dimensions Giotto: 335 x 420 x 400* mm (width x depth x height) *425 mm height with cup frame
- Dimensions Mozzafiato: 280 x 425 x 400* mm (width x depth x height)
- Weight Giotto: 23 kg
- Weight Mozzafiato: 25.4 kg
Rent from R39 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)