Slayer designs and manufactures professional espresso machines for a discerning global clientele. Since 2007, their revolutionary products have been provoking innovation in coffee and elevating the worldwide standard for specialty.
Two machine series, assembled by hand in Seattle, feature patented methods for preparing espresso and steaming milk. Slayer is the recipient of “Best New Product” awards from the Specialty Coffee Association of America (Slayer Espresso Single Group) and World of Coffee (Slayer Steam). They are an official SCA member with deep roots in coffee and continued efforts toward the advance of our industry.
About Slayer Espresso
The Slayer Espresso machine is the ultimate coffee professionals tool.
The Espresso provides the control you need to Make Coffee Better. This machine provides flow rate control via patented needle-valve technology, an independent brew tank per group, for impeccable temperature stability and a dedicated tank for unlimited steam capacity. The Espresso is unmatched in innovative technologies and allows you to extract espresso that is unparalleled in flavor and mouthfeel.
Slayer Espresso Espresso Machine key features
- Flavour profiling - manual operation of 3-position paddle actuator allows total control
- Pre-heat coil
- Pre-brew timers - automatic pre-brew wetting stage
- Shot mirror - improves visibility during extraction
- Patented needle valve - grind fine with restricted flow rate during pre-brew phase
- Custom options - personalise with distinct body colours, materials, and wood (longer lead time)
- Independent brew tanks
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- Electronic V3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Commercial portafilter with 58-millimeter, 18-gram basket ( Naked )
- Teflon-coated precision shower screens
- Wood handles and actuators
- Hot water tap with mixing valve
- Digital menu screen
- Non-slip feet
- Internal gear pump
- Direct plumb only
- Hand made in USA
Colour changes available, please contact us for options. Price range from R10,500 to R13,000 extra.
Slayer Espresso specifications
|1 Group||2 Group||3 Group|
|Width||47 cm||77.5 cm||103 cm|
|Length||58 cm||67.5 cm||67.5 cm|
|Height||33 cm||43.5 cm||43 cm|
|Weight||50 kg||100 kg||139 kg|
|Brew tanks||1,1 L, 600 W||1.7 L, 600 W||1.7 L, 600 W|
|Pre-heat tank||N/A (Pre-heat coil 60ml)||3.3 L, 1,000 W||5.4 L, 1,000 W|
|Steam tank||3.3 L, 1,300 W||7.4 L, 3,500W||12 L, 4,500 W|
|Single phase power||220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 9 Amps||220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 26 Amps||220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 35 Amps|
|Three phase power||N/A||380 V AC 50/60 Hz, 17 Amps||380 V AC 50/60 Hz, 22 Amps|
Rent from R247 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)