Slayer designs and manufactures professional espresso machines for a discerning global clientele. Since 2007, their revolutionary products have been provoking innovation in coffee and elevating the worldwide standard for specialty.
Two machine series, assembled by hand in Seattle, feature patented methods for preparing espresso and steaming milk. Slayer is the recipient of “Best New Product” awards from the Specialty Coffee Association of America (Slayer Espresso Single Group) and World of Coffee (Slayer Steam). They are an official SCA member with deep roots in coffee and continued efforts toward the advance of our industry.
About Slayer Steam EP
This beautiful and reliable push button volumetric machine was specifically designed to meet the demands of high-volume work flow.
Despite its underlying sophistication, the Steam EP is intuitive to use, easy to fix, and at an affordable price. It is without a doubt the most sexy machine in its class despite being a total workhorse on the bar.
Slayer Steam EP Commercial Espresso Machine key features
- Volumetric activation, two buttons with four programmable settings
- Programmable pre-wetting 0-4 sec, per setting, four per group
- Centralised heads-up Barista Dashboard (TM)
- Intuitive, password-protected menus
- Soft-touch steam actuators and portafilters
- PID-controlled independent brew tanks
- Hot water mix valve
- Massive work surface
- Wing channels keep wires and hoses hidden
- Anodised aluminium finish, body colour
- Powder coated matte black wings
- External pump
- 2x steam wands & 1x hot water outlet
- Direct plumb only
- Hand made in USA
Slayer Steam EP specifications
|2 Group||3 Group|
|Width||86.5 cm||110.5 cm|
|Length||70.5 cm||70.5 cm|
|Height||42.5 cm||42.5 cm|
|Weight||100 kg||139 kg|
|Brew tanks||1.7 L, 600 W||1.7 L, 600 W|
|Steam tank||7.4 L, 3,500W||12 L, 4,500 W|
|Single phase power||220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 26 Amps||220 V AC 50/60 Hz, 35 Amps|
|Three phase power||380 V AC 50/60 Hz, 17 Amps||380 V AC 50/60 Hz, 22 Amps|
Rent from R380 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)