Stone is a company that is based in the heart of Milan, Italy. They have designed an espresso machine that is as beautiful as it is compact and powerful. Aimed at the home barista with limited space and time but that enjoys good quality coffee, this machine won't disappoint.
Fitted with a brand new thermosyphon system boiler it allows you to brew and steam simultaneously, impressive for such a compact coffee machine.
The heating time is impressive too with only 10 minutes needed in order to start brewing your coffee. This is made possible thanks to a 200 W heater situated in the group head which rapidly heats the group head and assures optimal temperature stability. This, however, is not the only heating element present in the coffee machine, because there is another 1000 W heating element situated inside the 1.7 L boiler. Despite the compact size, the Stone weighs over 20 Kg and this is not a bad thing since it allows the coffee machine to stay stable and still while brewing your coffee.
- Width: 225mm
- Height: 355mm
- Depth: 440mm
- Weight: 20.5kg
- Single boiler: 1.5L
- Heavy brass group (>3 kg) and a PID-controlled heating system (200 W) for stable, consistent brewing temperature
- Steam chamber (0.8 l) for constant steam supply even while brewing
- Removable water tank (1.2 l)
- ECO mode available
- Wattage: 220-240 V - 50/60 Hz
- Plus - Black
- Pure - Grey
Rent from R24 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)