Gerard Smit founded Technivorm, the manufacturer of Moccamaster, in 1964 in the Netherlands with the philosophy that "life is too short to drink bad coffee".
In 1968 he designed the first Moccamaster. Since then, the well-known coffee maker has been the market leader in brewing the best coffee, product design and sustainability.
The copper heating element from Moccamaster is unique and ensures an optimal brewing temperature between 92 and 96 ° C. Why is this temperature optimal? If coffee is brewed too cold, the coffee tastes sour. If the coffee is made too hot, coffee tastes bitter. The brewing temperature of Moccamaster is optimized to prepare a hot cup of coffee that tastes good.
Brewing time also affects the taste of the coffee. This is perfectly arranged with all Moccamasters, so that every cup of coffee has the perfect strength.
About the KBGT
The Moccamaster coffee machines are handmade in the heart of the Netherlands since 1968. Never has coffee tasted so good as with a Moccamaster filter coffee machine. It is not without reason that Moccamaster has been internationally awarded as the best coffee machine by experts from the European Coffee Brewing Center and the Specialty Coffee Association.
The KBGT is the perfect coffee machine if you need coffee on the go. The thermal jug will keep your coffee warm.
The Moccamaster KBGT includes a stainless steel thermal jug and a glass inner bottle. This keeps a full jug of coffee hot to 80°C for up to 3 hours! After 8 hours, the temperature of the coffee is even 50°C. So whether you work indoors or outdoors, from now on you will always enjoy a hot, tasty cup of coffee. A must-have for the true coffee drinker! Moccamaster's filter coffee machine brews around 1.25L of coffee, allowing you to brew 10 cups of coffee. Ideal for coffee lovers who brew larger quantities of coffee in a day.
• Fast: a full jug of coffee in 6 minutes
• Hot coffee: perfect brewing temperature of 92-96°C
• Practical: drink hot coffee anywhere thanks to high-quality thermal jug
• Safe: the coffee brewing process only works when the thermal jug is in place
• Iconic design and available in several colours
• Handmade in the Netherlands and using high-quality materials
• Durable: long lifespan and repairable 5-year warranty and all parts are available separately
• Certified by the European Coffee Brewing Center (ECBC) and Specialty Coffee Association (SCA)
Dimensions: H 41 cm, W 33 cm, D 17 cm
Cord length: 100 cm
Weight: 2.9 kg
Power consumption: 1.450 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Hertz: 50/60 Hz
- Coffee filter: Size No.4
- Volume: 1.25 L
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)