Timemore was founded in 2012 in China with the hope to set new standards for the coffee industry. In 2018 they became the No. 1 best selling manual coffee brand in China and in 2020 they distributed their products to 42 countries worldwide. Their designs are based on professionalism, aesthetics, ease of use, and honesty. In this fast-paced world, they help people pursue rituals for a slower life with coffee equipment.
About the Black Mirror Nano Scale
The Timemore Nano Coffee scale’s automatic espresso, manual brewing and flow rate modes make it easy to make the perfect cup, every time.
The Nano has 3 modes and a unique flow rate feature:
- Automatic Espresso mode, which auto-tares when the cup is placed, and then automatically begins the timer when the first drops hit the cup
- Automatic Manual brew mode, providing a 3 second countdown to begin pouring. (For pour overs and AeroPress)
- Normal mode, where taring and timers are manually operated
- Flow rate can apply to all modes reflecting the flow rate (g/sec) of liquid hitting the cup.
- Compact, minimalist design ideal for expresso machines
- 3 automated brew modes: espresso, manual brew and flow rate (can be applied to all other modes)
- On completion, information will remain on screen, even when the cup is removed
- LED backlit display (timer / weight / battery life bar)
- Matte surface prevents reflection, scratching and water stains/fingerprints
- Water-resistant nanotech coating on surface
- Silicone pad shields rechargeable port and buttons from spills
- Flipped upside the pad supports portafilters perfectly for dry coffee weighting
- 10-hour continual use battery life
- 5 min automatic off time
- Accuracy: 0.1g (0.1g min | 2kg max)
- Weight: 230g
- Size: 100 x 115 x 20mm (W x D x H)
- Weight in 0.1g increments (0.1g min | 2.0kg max)
- Surface Temperature Resistance: -10°C to 60°C or -20°C to 100°C with Silicone Pad
- USB recharging 1600mAh battery for (USB type-C)
- Comes with silicone mat (anti-skid and temperature resistant) & USB-cable (Type C)
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)