Mazzer is a leading company for the manufacture of coffee grinders, grinder-dosers and accessories. Its products are distributed in 90 countries worldwide and are well known for quality, reliability and design. The company is present throughout the entire technological process and the reliability of its components is internationally appreciated.
About Mazzer's Super Jolly range of espresso grinders
The Super Jolly range is Mazzer's most popular - many think of them as the workhorses of the industry, with a medium volume capacity. Still quite affordable, they offer all the important features an espresso bar might need, as well as Mazzer's celebrated reliability and consistency.
The Super Jolly espresso grinders use 64mm flat stainless steel burrs and also offer stepless micrometric adjustment allowing baristas to perfectly dial in their shots.
About this version of the Super Jolly with doser & timer
This version of the Mazzer Super Jolly espresso grinder features a traditional doser, which releases enough coffee for a single shot when you pull the handle. To use the doser, you need to pre-fill the dosing chamber with ground coffee, but you can conveniently set the grinder to grind for a specified amount of timewith the twist of a knob, ensuring you top up the doser by only as much (or as little) ground coffee as you'd like, without having to hold a button.
You may also want to consider the Super Jolly Electronic
Mazzer Super Jolly with doser & timer - features and specifications
- Timer switch to fill doser
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminium body
- Stepless micrometric grinding adjustment
- Power: 350 Watt
- Grinding blades: Flat Ø 64 mm – 2½ inches
- Grinding blade speed: 1400 r.p.m. (50 Hz)
- Coffee bean container (hopper) capacity: 1.2 kg
- Ground coffee container (doser) capacity: 280 g
- Dose adjustment: 5.5-8 g
- Net weight: 14 kg
- Dimensions: 61cm H x 42cm D x 24cm W
Rent from R14 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)